April – photo of the month – Pias Dinner Party
Randy King wins April Photo of the Month for posting this historic pias dinner party
Over 50 years and were still cooking!
Pia’s Pizzeria Restaurant opened April of 1955 in Taylor Township. Pia’s was the first pizzeria in the community and continues to be located at the original location on Ecorse Road. Pia’s began as a carryout restaurant and over the last 50 years has expanded to the fine dining establishment that it is today.
Pia’s is still family owned and operated. We take pride in the food we serve by buying only the best ingredients and serving this food to you as fresh as possible. We are the same family who has been here since 1955.
Pia’s specializes in pizza, home-made pastas and hearty Italian dishes. All of our pastas, dressings and sauces are prepared on site with the freshest and finest ingredients, it’s no wonder we are among downriver’s best known restaurants. We offer a full bar, lounge, booths, tables and a great room for larger banquets and a wonderful dinner party!