Pia’s specializes in pizza, home-made pastas and hearty Italian dishes. All of our pastas, dressings and sauces are prepared on site with the freshest and finest ingredients, it’s no wonder we are among downriver’s best known restaurants. We offer a full bar, lounge, booths, tables and a great room for larger parties.
Over 50 years and were still cooking!
Pia’s Pizzeria Restaurant opened April of 1955 in Taylor Township. Pia’s was the first pizzeria in the community and continues to be located at the original location on Ecorse Road. Pia’s began as a carryout restaurant and over the last 50 years has expanded to the fine dining establishment that it is today.
Pia’s is still family owned and operated. We take pride in the food we serve by buying only the best ingredients and serving this food to you as fresh as possible. We are the same family who has been here since 1955.
Luigi Pecci passed away September 15, 2005, The City of Taylor lost an active member of the community who understood the value of involvement and always gave back to the community. His family will continue the tradition and legacy of Mr. and Mrs. Pecci.
Mr. Pecci came from Italy in the 1950’s without knowing English. He worked hard his entire life to give his family the best life he could and as a longtime businessman he helped others get started in their own businesses.
Mr. Pecci will be remembered as a kind generous man with a great smile who deeply cared for family and the community. Mr. Pecci leaves behind his wife of 45 years, Josephine and their children, Luigi, Dina and Paolo. Dina is the current General Manager.